The employee has been selected thanks to his hard factor skills (competence, technical expertise, management seniority …) however you want to make sure that your employee who will have a strategic role within the organization (internally and externally) is well prepared.
Duration and location:
One full day – Can be done in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi) / Qatar (Doha) / Saudi Arabia / Oman
This module is especially dedicated for TOP EXECUTIVE (General Project Director / Key Account Manager / Country Manager / Vice President / President) recently located in the Middle East.
The aim of this module to minimize the expatriation failure by having a one to one session with your key employee. At the end of the session, the employee will have a clear vision of next steps to be taken for his duties.
When to do such training ?
The best time to do such training is 30 days after the first working day in the region.
Some key subjects during the day:
- Understanding of the Middle East Region (Economical, Political, Operational …) views
- Discussion on why The Middle East should not be taken as One Country
- Analysis / mapping of internal and external stakeholders
- Openly discuss the challenges faced by the Top Executive
- Understand the importance of soft factors in the region
- Define your cultural profile
- Discuss on emotional intelligence
- Prepare an action plan Short / Mid Terms
Client references available upon requests. EXPORT PULSE has given Trainings in very large international French Companies